ABOUT THE ROOTER WORKS
The Rooter Works is a family owned and operated company in Columbus, Ohio. Since we opened our doors, we have established a renowned reputation throughout the capital and surrounding suburbs. We’re a company built on professionalism, experience, and an exceptional work ethic. Our mission statement: “Quality plumbing at a fair price” speaks for itself.
The Rooter Works was founded with these core principles:
- We will provide our customers with excellent service and honest, highly qualified technicians. This includes responding to all customer requests as quickly as possible, such as after-hours emergency service.
- We will provide our technicians and work force with a decent living and treat them with respect and dignity.
- We will work to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our fair-priced and professional services.
We’ve been operating under these principles for years and have experienced a very high level of repeat business from our Columbus neighbors. Call us today to experience The Rooter Works difference.
Meet Our Owners
Our owners, Alex Harrison and Kyle Reed, are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and customer care. Alex has over 10 years of experience in the plumbing industry and is a licensed sewer and water tapper. Kyle is a licensed plumber with a keen attention to detail. Both do their best to ensure The Rooter Works mission statement is met and exceeded every day!
RENOWNED PLUMBING SERVICES IN COLUMBUS
Columbus Plumbers You Can Trust
Don’t just allow any plumber into your home. Our technicians are background checked and drug tested to ensure your safety and peace of mind. At The Rooter Works, our #1 priority is our customer. In order to serve our customers most effectively, we have built our business on integrity, ethical practices, and the individual importance of each and every person who contacts our company. We are your Columbus plumber!
Our Staff Is Ready Anytime to Supply You with Professional, Reliable Service
Unlike other companies, we are not commissioned salespeople. We offer Upfront Pricing, so you know the cost and scope of work before we start. Your plumbing technician will also explain the work to be done before he begins and is open to any questions or concerns you may have. Your plumbing problem is the reason he’s there, and customer service is our reason for being in business.
If you’ve got a plumbing problem, you can be confident that our highly trained and experienced technicians will have the expertise and equipment to handle any issue you have. With ongoing training and diagnostic skills honed by years of experience, every technician at The Rooter Works has the necessary knowledge to attend to your plumbing needs.
- Drain Cleaning/Unclogging
- Preventative Snaking
- Excavation Services
- Water Jetting
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Dishwasher Installation
- Garbage Disposal Repair and Replacement
- Ice Maker Lines
- Sink Repair and Replacement
- Toilet Repair and Replacement
- Gas Connections
- Water Line Repair and Replacement
- Whole House Water Filtration
- Sewer Line and Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Camera Services